Tuesday, June 12, 2012


Today was a big day, I got my nose cast off and finally the tape they put on my face. My nose is a little swollen still but I feel so much better! Through all these surgeries "I'm still holding on." Those words remind me a song called Broken by Lifehouse. I won't give up! All these years ever since I was born with a cleft palate I've had many opportunities to give up. But thanks to my family and my parents especially they push me to do the right thing. Although a lot of times it isn't the easiest thing but it's worth it in the end. IT'S OVER!!

1 comment:

  1. This song is so perfect!I'm glad you didn't give up! I know I have been pushing you your whole life. But that's what mothers do... I love you and am so proud of you and your accomplishments! You are an amazing young women!

    ReplyDelete